Ok, Ok, so I know that pumpkins are traditionally enjoyed as we approach the autumn months, but this pumpkin juice recipe is too good not to share.
Juicing fruit to make juices and smoothies is addictive, but I bet that not too many of you have tried this one!
It’s a beautifully simple recipe that cuts out a lot of the added ingredients seen in other juices (sugar, apple juice, apricot puree) and just cuts to the pure, healthy fruit at its core.
Serves: 2 people
Time needed: 10 minutes
1. Cut the pumpkin, red apple and lemon to fit juicer
2. Juice all the ingredients, including the ginger, in a fruit and vegetable juicer.
3. Get rid of any solids.
4. Strain the juice through a fine-mesh sieve
5. Serve in glasses with ice.
6. Serve immediately! Alternatively, you can store the juice in an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator for up to two days.
What’s your take on the recipe? What would you add? Let us know in the comments below!