Delicious loaded brisket fries topped with leftover smoked beef brisket, homemade garlic mayo, and bacon. Perfect for BBQ parties, game day snacks, and more!
Tender, pull-apart, smoked brisket piled over a pile of hot, tender fries covered with melted cheese, smoky bacon, rich garlic mayo, and a fresh bite of pico de gallo. This brisket fries recipe is one of the best ways to use leftover brisket.
This easy party appetizer or side dish is an ingenious way to use that tender leftover smoked brisket and feed a crowd in just 40 minutes. Best of all, all of this can be rustled up on your grill or smoker.
From preparing your homemade garlic mayo to getting the best toppings for your loaded fries, discover how to make the best BBQ brisket fries today.
Smoked Brisket Fries
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 14 oz fries
- 2 cups leftover smoked brisket shredded
- 8 slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- pickled jalapenos to taste
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
For the Garlic Mayo
- Whisk all ingredients in a mixing bowl until thoroughly mixed, or use an immersion blender for an extra smooth sauce.
For the French Fries
- Preheat your grill to 450°F (230°C)
- Grease a disposable foil pan or a grill-safe baking dish with cooking spray or a high smoke point oil such as canola oil.
- Spread the fries in the pan evenly
- Place the pan on the grill until the fries are hot and fully cooked, about 20 minutes. Check halfway through, rotating the pan and tossing the fries for even cooking.
- Remove from the grill to assemble the rest of the ingredients.
For the Brisket Fries
- Top the fries with the chopped brisket, bacon crumbles, and shredded cheese.
- Place the pan back on the grill until the brisket is heated and the cheese is melted, about 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and add the pico de gallo, cilantro, green onions, garlic mayo, and jalapeños
- Serve immediately