By BBQ Fans, For BBQ Fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- Pork Cuts ExplainedKnow the difference between pork shoulder and tenderloin? Discover everything you need to know about pork cuts with our easy meat guide. There aren’t many meats that offer as much as pork. With at least four main primal parts and their respective subprimal portions, you can use almost any part of the hog for cooking, … Read more
- Smoked Chicken Drumsticks [Easy BBQ Legs]Delicious smoked chicken drumsticks prepared in dry rub seasoning and cooked low and slow over applewood smoke. This easy barbecue chicken legs recipe is quick and perfect for party platters and dinners! Cooking chicken drumsticks over smoke is an easy and affordable way to impart a lot of flavor onto an underrated poultry cut. Chicken … Read more
- Grilled Elk SteakElk steak is the perfect alternative to venison or beef, providing a mouthful of nutritious red meat to enjoy any time of the week. Prepared in a garlic marinade and seared over high heat, this slab of meat has flavor in every bite. This grilled elk steak recipe is perfect for those who want to … Read more
- Smoked WalleyeEasy smoked walleye cooked low and slow over alder wood. These fresh fish fillets are prepared in milk and dry seasoning and cooked on your backyard BBQ smoker in just 40 minutes. Smoked walleye is becoming increasingly popular on the menus of high-end restaurants, and if it’s good enough for the restaurants to serve, then … Read more
- Smoked PeanutsSmoked peanuts coated in butter and BBQ seasoning, cooked over hickory woodfire. This protein-packed snack is easy to prepare and only takes 30 minutes to cook! Smoky with a hint of spice, these smoked peanuts are an easy snack to whip up on your backyard smoker. With our chili & paprika seasoning blend and hickory … Read more
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Fire cooking and low and slow smoking. Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next barbecue recipe here.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill or smoker. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.