By BBQ Fans, For BBQ Fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- Pellet Grill Smoked BrisketDelicious beef brisket smoked low and slow on your pellet grill. This iconic barbecue classic is chewy and rich in beef flavor, and perfect for feeding a crowd. Beef brisket is a huge meat cut that epitomizes Texas barbecue more than any other. Made with minimal preparation (no brines or marinades here), this iconic beef … Read more
- Grilled Hamburger Recipe [Homemade Patties]Delicious grilled hamburgers made with homemade ground beef patties and flame-seared on the grill. These juicy burgers are packed with juice and flavor, and better than anything store-bought. Discover how to make hamburgers from scratch today. Is there a food more synonymous with grilling than the humble hamburger? Nothing quite beats a juicy flame-grilled burger … Read more
- Memphis-Style BBQMemphis-style barbecue’s deep-rooted history and uniquely sweet and spicy blend of flavors make it one of the world’s best cuisines. Discover just what makes it so special. North American barbecue boasts four main regional styles: Texas, Carolina, Kansas City, and Memphis Style. Each of these American BBQ styles has its own go-to meats, cooking techniques, … Read more
- Brisket Flat vs PointBeef brisket is the staple dish of many a barbecue dinner platter, but did you know that brisket is actually made of two cuts of meat? Today we delve into the battle of the briskets and learn the differences between the brisket flat and the brisket point. Brisket is one of those meat cuts that … Read more
- 11 Best Fish Taco SidesThe best fish taco sides from corn chips and salsa to homemade slaw. Complete your seafood grill with these quick and easy side dish recipe ideas. Fish tacos are a great way to switch up taco night. The fresh, salty flavors of white fish make your tacos stand out, and you can find plenty of … Read more
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Fire cooking and low and slow smoking. Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next barbecue recipe here.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill or smoker. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.