By BBQ Fans, For BBQ Fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- Grilled EggplantDelicious grilled eggplant slices prepared in fresh garlic and herb marinade. These smoky and charred slices are the perfect vegetable side – and ready in just 20 minutes! This quick and easy grilled eggplant recipe is loaded with flavor. It combines a few simple ingredients to make tender, savory, and smoky grilled eggplant that will … Read more
- Charcoal Won’t Stay Lit? 8 Easy Tips for the Perfect FlameCharcoal grill won’t stay lit? We’ve got you. From coal setup to damper settings, discover the best ways to keep your grill going every time. Controlling the heat from your charcoal grill’s coals is notoriously difficult. Whether it’s reducing temperature fluctuations or your flames extinguishing entirely, there are a number of things that can go … Read more
- Smoked Tri-Tip TacosEasy smoked tri-tip tacos cooked low and slow on your backyard smoker or grill. These beef-filled tacos combine tender tri-tip roast with our homemade barbecue rub, crumbled queso fresco, and toasted corn tortillas for some seriously juicy flavor. These smoked tri-tip tacos are loaded with tender BBQ beef and fresh fillings to create the perfect … Read more
- 7 Best Burger Recipes [Grilled & Smoked Patty Ideas]The best burger recipes. Delicious BBQ patty ideas from homemade grilled hamburgers to smoked ground beef patties. Find your new favorite recipe today. Burgers are the classic grilling staple in the barbecue world, and few dishes are as versatile as the American favorite. Whether you prefer simple ground beef burgers, turkey patties, or portobello veggie … Read more
- 12 Best BBQ Books [Barbecue Cookbooks & Guides]The best BBQ books to guide you through the world of barbecue cuisine. From smoker cookbooks to grilling recipes, and guides to barbecue history and culture, these books are the best place to start for budding pitmasters and grill fans alike. Barbecue cookbooks and guides are bursting with recipes and stories, each with its own … Read more
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Fire cooking and low and slow smoking. Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next barbecue recipe here.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill or smoker. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.
Need something with muscle that cooks over charcoal, gas, or pellets? Find your new love in our gear review hub.