By BBQ Fans, For BBQ Fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- Grilled Pork CracklingEasy pork crackling made from trimmed pork belly. Made with a salt dry brine and olive oil rub before grilled over low heat, these dried pork skin squares are deliciously crispy. Enjoy a tasty, crunchy, savory bite of pork crackling. Available around the world, pork cracklings are more than a trendy snack. Whether produced commercially … Read more
- Easy Beef Tallow [Homemade Rendered Fat Recipe]Beef tallow is a wonderful tasting fat that stays stable even at high temperatures and can be used when cooking or grilling. Turn your leftover beef fat drippings into homemade beef tallow. Perfect for home roasting and frying recipes, as well as keeping your smoked brisket moist and juicy. Chances are you’ve heard of beef … Read more
- Smoking Brisket at 250°F vs 225°F [Best Smoking Temperature Guide]What happens to a brisket when cooked at 250°F instead of 225°F? From fat rendering to meat texture, discover everything you need to know with our beef smoking temperature guide. Briskets are tough cuts of meat from the shoulder portion of beef cattle. Depending on the animal’s size, they are often cut into two or … Read more
- Smoked Top Sirloin SteakDelicious beef top sirloin steak smoked low and slow over oakwood. This easy barbecue steak recipe needs little more than a salt dry brine before letting the smoke do its thing. Top sirloin steak is a budget-friendly but flavor-packed beef cut that’s taken to another level when smoked low and slow. Although top sirloin is … Read more
- Orange Wood for SmokingOrangewood is an underrated smoking fruitwood that will elevate your smoked chicken, turkey, or salmon to the next level. Discover how to use these beautiful citrus smoking wood chips today. When most people think about fruit woods that you can use for smoking, they think about the most common ones such as peach, apple, and … Read more
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Fire cooking and low and slow smoking. Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next barbecue recipe here.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill or smoker. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.