by bbq fans, for bbq fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- How to Store Wood Pellets (6 Storage Tips & Ideas)Natural wood pellets are one of the best fuels for delicious barbecue, but what’s the best way to store them? Here’s how to store wood pellets for smoking. Using wood pellets is one of the most energy and cost efficient means of barbecue, so it’s no surprise that pellet smokers have become popular in a … Read more
- 5 Best Gas Fire Pits of 2020 [Reviewed & Rated]Looking to enjoy your backyard late into the night? Here are five of the best gas fire pits to keep you warm, even if the weather can’t. A good fire pit is the perfect addition to the backyard for anyone who wants to enjoy their outdoor space late into the evening. Propane gas fire pits … Read more
- Weber Smokey Mountain ReviewWeber’s famous Smokey Mountain has built up a big following over the years among grilling fans and fellow pit masters. The charcoal-fuelled smokers are popular among competition masters, and it’s not difficult to see why. Find our everything you need to know about the backyard cooker with our Weber Smokey Mountain review. The Weber Smokey … Read more
- 17 Best DIY BBQ Island Ideas (Cinder Blocks, Wood, Cement & More)Are you planning to build your very own backyard DIY BBQ island? Create the perfect patio grill station with these island ideas. Designs including wood pallets, cinder blocks, and cement, we have something for all spaces and budgets.
- Traeger Silverton 620 & 810 Pellet Grill Review [Special Edition]The Traeger Silverton 620 is a special edition pellet grill from the brand that has been at the forefront of modern day pellet grilling for years. It’s difficult to find, but is it worth the extra expense and effort to uncover? Our review takes a closer look at what the unit has to offer.
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Because grilling about far more than just burgers. Find something that everyone will love at your next BBQ party.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.
Need something with muscle that cooks over charcoal, gas, or pellets? Find your new love in our grill review hub.
Prefer your food cooked low and slow? Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next smoking project here.
Don’t know your snake from your minion method? Our smoking how to’s show you exactly how to set up your BBQ smoker for the best results.