by bbq fans, for bbq fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- How to Insulate Your SmokerAre you looking for a way to use your barbeque smoker through the winter? You may be doing your research on how to insulate your BBQ smoker because you don’t want a good time to stop. Smoking meat is something that has been done for a long time. It is a great way to cure … Read more
- How to Build a Cold SmokerAre you looking for a way to know how to build a cold smoker? Let’s start by defining what cold smoking is. Then we can look at what you need to do and the small details involved. Smoking meat involves introducing flavours to food using very minimal heat. This is the core of what makes … Read more
- Lump Charcoal vs BriquettesAre you looking to find out what the main difference is between charcoal and briquettes? There is a lot of talk around what makes a better heat source and to be fair, each argument is valid. Firing up the grill and throwing some food on it, has evolved dramatically. It still looks different from one … Read more
- A Guide to Cold SmokingAre you looking for a guide to cold smoking? Perhaps you’ve had a chance to taste some food that has been cold smoked, and you are thinking about trying it out yourself at home. It’s a brilliant way to get smoke infused into food such as cheese, or eggs, or fish. Most people know of … Read more
- Pellet Grills vs Charcoal GrillsWood pellet cooking and charcoal grilling have a lot of differences. From temperature ranges to fuel costs, there’s a lot to consider. We’re here to make that investment a little bit easier. Here’s everything you need to know about the differences between pellet grills and charcoal grills.
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Because grilling about far more than just burgers. Find something that everyone will love at your next BBQ party.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.
Need something with muscle that cooks over charcoal, gas, or pellets? Find your new love in our grill review hub.
Prefer your food cooked low and slow? Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next smoking project here.
Don’t know your snake from your minion method? Our smoking how to’s show you exactly how to set up your BBQ smoker for the best results.