by bbq fans, for bbq fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- 17 Best Super Bowl BBQ Recipes (Grilling & Smoking)Game day grilling doesn’t come any bigger than on the Super Bowl. From beautiful game day smoked brisket, to famous beer can chicken, here are 17 of the bet Super Bowl BBQ recipes for you to get stuck into. Texas Style Smoked Pulled Pork Peppery smoked pulled pork with a difference, you say? This pulled … Read more
- 8 Best Offset Smoker Mods You Can Get TodayCheck out these easy upgrades you can get for your offset smoker today. From ways to improve its heat distribution, to simple wheel upgrades, there’s something here for anyone looking to get the best smoker for their backyard or patio. Are you struggling to get a good performance out of your offset smoker?
Or have … Read more
- New York Strip Steak vs RibeyeKnowing the difference in your steaks can make all the difference between a great meal, and a total disaster, especially if you are the cook and you don’t know what each cut requires. If you are on the other end and you are ordering the steak, knowing the difference is equally as important. In this … Read more
- Prime Rib vs RibeyeWhat are the characteristics of prime rib vs ribeye? Knowing the difference between different cuts of meat when you are not a butcher or a meat expert can be tough. They have their differences, and you may prefer one over the other. So, how do you tell them apart? Prime rib and ribeye are both … Read more
- How to BBQ Smoke SausageYou’ve probably heard about how smoking is such a great way to get a smokey flavour in your food. Smoking has many taste advantages, but have you ever wondered if there’s a way that you can make your own at home? In this article, we take a look at how to BBQ smoke sausage. Smoking … Read more
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Because grilling about far more than just burgers. Find something that everyone will love at your next BBQ party.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.
Need something with muscle that cooks over charcoal, gas, or pellets? Find your new love in our grill review hub.
Prefer your food cooked low and slow? Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next smoking project here.
Don’t know your snake from your minion method? Our smoking how to’s show you exactly how to set up your BBQ smoker for the best results.