By BBQ Fans, For BBQ Fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- How to Buy Chicken WingsGet the best chicken wings for your next cook-off with our easy wing buying guide. Master the meat counter, know what to look out for, and discover our favorite online wing delivery services. While each chicken cut provides a unique flavor and texture, you can’t go wrong with chicken wings. The party platter classic carries … Read more
- Gas Grill Regulator ProblemsIs your propane grill suffering from low flame or uneven heat? There could be a simple fix. Upgrade your backyard cooker with our easy fixes for the most common gas grill regulator problems. If you have a gas grill, you also have a regulator. The regulator is installed on every gas grill to help control … Read more
- Cutting Meat Against the GrainServe your smoked beef and grilled steak the right way by cutting meat against the grain. The why and how to slice beef muscle fibers for perfectly tender meat. Cutting meat against the grain is something we are told to do in countless recipes for grilled steaks, smoked briskets, and more. But do you actually … Read more
- Poor Man’s Burnt EndsThese incredible poor man’s burnt ends swap in smoked chuck roast for beef brisket without losing everything we love about the classic BBQ side. Coated in a homemade sticky barbecue sauce, there’s flavor in every bite! Poor man’s burnt ends are a great way to get a classic BBQ dish rich with flavor without breaking … Read more
- Grilled CornbreadGrilled cornbread mixed and fired over high heat on your backyard grill. Quick, easy, and packed with tons of flavor. From sweet corn kernels to tangy buttermilk to the subtle smoke off the grill, this cornbread recipe has everything. This grilled cornbread recipe is made with whole sweet corn kernels and buttermilk, making for a … Read more
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Fire cooking and low and slow smoking. Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next barbecue recipe here.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill or smoker. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.