by bBQ fans, for bBQ fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- Smoked Bottom Round RoastSmoked bottom round roast cooked low and slow over oak wood for the perfect plate of barbecue beef. Prepared with a quick dry brine and Texas-style paprika and garlic dry rub, this delicious beef cut can feed a crowd! Learn how to smoke bottom round with our easy smoking recipe.
- Smoked Pork ChopsSmoked pork chops deliver juicy double-cut meat carrying the incredible flavors of wood-fired backyard cooking. From choosing the right marinades to best smoking woods, here’s how to barbecue smoke pork chops.
- Grilled PizzaHomemade pizza cooked hot and fast on the grill over fire and coals. From making the perfect dough crust to choosing the best toppings, here’s how to grill pizza on your backyard cooker.
- Reverse Sear Ribeye SteakReverse seared ribeye steak is the perfect balance of juicy, smoky, and crusty. Best of all, it’s easy to do. Learn how to cook the perfect medium-rare ribeye on your outdoor smoker or grill today.
- Smoked Corned BeefSmoked corned beef takes beloved beef brisket flat to a new level. Prepared with pickling spice and cooked over coals before served with cabbage in a sandwich, this is one of the best ways to enjoy corned beef. Find out how to make this iconic sandwich meat perfectly with our barbecue smoker recipe.
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Because grilling about far more than just burgers. Find something that everyone will love at your next BBQ party.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.
Need something with muscle that cooks over charcoal, gas, or pellets? Find your new love in our grill review hub.
Prefer your food cooked low and slow? Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next smoking project here.
Don’t know your snake from your minion method? Our smoking how to’s show you exactly how to set up your BBQ smoker for the best results.