by bBQ fans, for bBQ fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- Brisket NachosThese smoked brisket nachos are one of the best party foods around. Using leftover beef brisket and cooked on the grill, this packs in that unmistakable barbecue flavor into every bite. Get the easy barbecue appetizer recipe today.
- Smoking Meat for Beginners: 7 Quick TipsBarbecue is one of the world’s purest forms of outdoor cooking. And the good news is that BBQ can be done by anyone with a backyard and a smoker. From best smoking woods to airflow management, here are 7 key tips to turn you from BBQ smoking beginner to pitmaster pro.
- Smoked Beef TenderloinSmoked beef tenderloin is one of barbecue’s best meats, and is taken to a new level by cooking it low and slow on your outdoor smoker. From the best woods to dry rub seasoning, find out everything you need to know with our guide on how to smoke beef tenderloin.
- 11 Best Leftover Ham RecipesHam doesn’t always need to be enjoyed fresh off the smoker. From breakfast hash to BBQ grilled cheese sandwiches, these mouth-watering leftover ham recipe ideas will have you rustling something up in double time.
- Brisket Grilled CheeseThis beef brisket grilled cheese sandwich is the best way to use up your leftover smoked brisket. Discover the best way to make it, as well as delicious side dish and filling ideas.
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Because grilling about far more than just burgers. Find something that everyone will love at your next BBQ party.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.
Need something with muscle that cooks over charcoal, gas, or pellets? Find your new love in our grill review hub.
Prefer your food cooked low and slow? Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next smoking project here.
Don’t know your snake from your minion method? Our smoking how to’s show you exactly how to set up your BBQ smoker for the best results.