by bBQ fans, for bBQ fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- Grilled Venison BurgersThese grilled venison burgers are delicious fresh off the grill. Prepared with minimal seasoning, the natural taste of the game meat does all the work. Grilled over coal and served in a buttery brioche bun, these patties are bursting with flavor!
- Smoked Bacon-Wrapped Chicken ThighsSmoked bacon-wrapped chicken thighs are cooked low and slow for the ultimate barbecue flavor. Learn the best woods and dry rubs to use with our backyard BBQ recipe.
- How to Season an Electric SmokerSeasoning your electric smoker is the best way to protect your backyard barbecue cooker from rust, bacteria, and grime. Learn the best way to do it with our electric smoker care guide.
- How to Smoke with Pecan Wood ChipsPecan smoking wood is one of the barbecue world’s most popular wood chip choices thanks to its mildly sweet aroma. Find out how to use it and our recommendations for the best pecan wood for smoking.
- Volcano Potatoes (Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Potatoes)BBQ grilled volcano potatoes are a delicious appetizer featuring bacon, melted cheddar, and cream cheese. Cooked over high heat on the grill and dipped in BBQ sauce, these will go down a hit.
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Because grilling about far more than just burgers. Find something that everyone will love at your next BBQ party.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.
Need something with muscle that cooks over charcoal, gas, or pellets? Find your new love in our grill review hub.
Prefer your food cooked low and slow? Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next smoking project here.
Don’t know your snake from your minion method? Our smoking how to’s show you exactly how to set up your BBQ smoker for the best results.