by bbq fans, for bbq fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- 29 Best Electric Smoker RecipesIf you’re wondering here to start with your new electric smoker, we’ve got you covered. Electric cookers might not offer the pure barbecue power of charcoal or wood pellet smokers, but they can still churn out some seriously tender meats. Here are 29 of the best electric smoker recipes to quickly get you from BBQ … Read more
- 5 Best Outdoor Misting Fans of 2020 [High Velocity & Oscillating]If the heat’s getting the better of you then a misting fan is a great way to keep you cool when grilling in the heat. While regular fans won’t do much to keep you cool, a good misting fan is one of the best investments you can make this summer. At a Glance: Our Top … Read more
- 17 Best Grilled Thanksgiving Recipes for 2020 (BBQ & Smoking)The best thanksgiving grilling recipes for your holiday cooking. BBQ turkey, apple pies, vegetables, and more!
- 23 Best Keto BBQ Recipes Everyone Will LoveEveryone deserves to be able to get involved with an outdoor cook-off, so today I wanted to put together a list of low carb recipes that have something for everyone. Luckily because so much of grilling revolves around meat and vegetables, creating keto versions of popular barbecue dishes isn’t too difficult to do. Here are … Read more
- Smoked Turkey Legs [Recipe]Smoked turkey legs are the ultimate platter food. They’re juicy with a crisp skin for the perfect bite. Cooked slowly over cherry wood, and prepared with a sweet and spicy rub and glaze, there’s a ton of flavor packed into each leg.
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Because grilling about far more than just burgers. Find something that everyone will love at your next BBQ party.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.
Need something with muscle that cooks over charcoal, gas, or pellets? Find your new love in our grill review hub.
Prefer your food cooked low and slow? Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next smoking project here.
Don’t know your snake from your minion method? Our smoking how to’s show you exactly how to set up your BBQ smoker for the best results.