by bBQ fans, for bBQ fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- Volcano Potatoes (Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Potatoes)BBQ grilled volcano potatoes are a delicious appetizer featuring bacon, melted cheddar, and cream cheese. Cooked over high heat on the grill and dipped in BBQ sauce, these will go down a hit.
- 5 Best Butcher Blocks [Cutting Board Reviews]Butcher blocks are essential for preparing your smoked whole brisket or pork shoulder. You need a cutting board that’s up to the job of catching juices and withstanding the pressure from your chef’s knives. Find out important features and recommendations with our guide to the best butcher blocks today.
- 27 Best BBQ Appetizers [Easy Grilling & Smoking Recipes]Complete your backyard BBQ with these best barbecue appetizer recipes. Finger food for all backyard BBQ occasions, including July 4th to summer parties. From grilled nachos to smoked chicken thighs, these quick and easy recipes will satisfy any crowd!
- How to Shred Pork [4 Best Ways to Pull Meat]Pulled pork is one of life’s most delicious pleasures, but you need the right techniques and tools to shred meat correctly. Whether you’ve cooked it in the slow cooker or on your barbecue smoker, here’s how to shred pulled pork perfectly every time.
- Smoked Pulled PorkSmoked pulled pork cooked low and slow over wood fire for the ultimate plate of barbecue meat. Learn how to trim, dry brine, and smoke this iconic cut of pork to perfection.
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Because grilling about far more than just burgers. Find something that everyone will love at your next BBQ party.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.
Need something with muscle that cooks over charcoal, gas, or pellets? Find your new love in our grill review hub.
Prefer your food cooked low and slow? Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next smoking project here.
Don’t know your snake from your minion method? Our smoking how to’s show you exactly how to set up your BBQ smoker for the best results.