By BBQ Fans, For BBQ Fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- 5 Best BBQ Spray Bottles [Meat Spritzers]The best BBQ spray bottles to take your barbecue to the next level. Find the right BBQ spritzer to help turn you into a budding pitmaster in no time. BBQ spray bottles have emerged as unsung heroes amongst the many pitmasters’ arsenal of smoker tools and accessories. Helping maintain moisture levels and flavor during long … Read more
- Smoked Leg of LambDelicious BBQ smoked leg of lamb prepared with a garlic & lemon marinade before cooked low and slow over hickory wood. This beautifully tender lamb cut is taken to a whole new level on the smoker. Smoked beef and pork are delicious, but you haven’t lived until you’ve tried smoked leg of lamb. With a … Read more
- 16 Best Tips for Grilling in WinterEmbrace the chill with winter grilling. Discover our essential do’s and don’ts, best recipes, and top tips for cold weather barbecue cooking. There is nothing better than getting the grill out for the first BBQ of the season. It marks the start of warm sunny weather, lighter evenings, delicious food, and time spent outside with … Read more
- How to Clean a Charcoal GrillTake care of your charcoal grill and it will take care of you. Follow this guide to performing the best deep clean on your charcoal grill, as well as these simple maintenance and cleaning tips. Keeping your charcoal grill clean is the best way to ensure you get the most out of it, keeping it … Read more
- Bordelaise SauceDeliciously rich and velvety bordelaise sauce. This easy spin on the classic French sauce combines red wine, bone marrow, and herbs to create a silky glaze that’ll take your grilled steak to the next level. If you’re looking for the perfect sauce to serve with steak then you can’t go far wrong with a bordelaise … Read more
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Fire cooking and low and slow smoking. Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next barbecue recipe here.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill or smoker. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.
Need something with muscle that cooks over charcoal, gas, or pellets? Find your new love in our gear review hub.