by bbq fans, for bbq fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- What is Pork Loin? [Everything You Need to Know]Pork loin roast is a lean and tender cut of meat that’s beautiful fresh off the grill or smoker. Find out exactly what it is, how to prepare it, and how it’s different from pork tenderloin.
- Smoked Tri-TipSmoked beef tri-tip will soon be your new favorite barbecue steak. Usually cooked on the grill, preparing it on the backyard smoker produces an unparalleled cut of flavorful and tender smoked beef. Learn how to prepare, dry brine, and smoke tri-tip with our barbecue guide and recipe.
- How to Dry Brine Meat [Turkey, Brisket, Steak, Chicken]Dry brining is the best way to improve the quality of your cooked meat. Using just salt, we can lock in moisture and flavor in your meat recipes. Learn how to enhance your turkey, steak, chicken, and pork with our dry brine guide.
- 8 Primal Cuts of Beef [Everything You Need to Know]Beef is unlike any other meat and, with over 60 possible cuts to choose from, it can be daunting to know where to start. From brisket to chuck, and loin to shank, there’s a lot to get your head around. Learn your way around a cow with our guide to the eight primal cuts of beef.
- Smoked St Louis Style RibsSt Louis-style barbecue ribs are perfectly trimmed and dripping in BBQ sauce for a deliciously sweet plate of pork. Learn how to smoke the juiciest ribs with our St Louis ribs recipe.
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Because grilling about far more than just burgers. Find something that everyone will love at your next BBQ party.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.
Need something with muscle that cooks over charcoal, gas, or pellets? Find your new love in our grill review hub.
Prefer your food cooked low and slow? Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next smoking project here.
Don’t know your snake from your minion method? Our smoking how to’s show you exactly how to set up your BBQ smoker for the best results.