by bbq fans, for bbq fans
GET BBQ RECIPES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
NEW TO THE BLOG
- 5 Best Smoker Thermometers of 2021 [Reviewed & Rated]BBQ dual probe thermometers allow you to keep on top of both your meat and smoker temperatures so that you can cook your food perfectly every time. Find out everything you need to know with our guide to the best smoker thermometers. There’s no cooking art quite like barbecue, but getting it right also makes … Read more
- 17 Best Tailgating Gifts for 2021Ready to cook up a storm during tailgating season? Here are 17 awesome gift ideas for the tailgate fan in your life. Need more inspiration? Check out our guide to the best grilling gift ideas this year. A Portable Charcoal Grill Check it out on Amazon Where else would we start? A good tailgating grill … Read more
- 11 Best Small Grills of 2021 (for Apartments, Balconies & Rooftops)The best things come in small packages. From portable charcoal cookers to propane gas models, here are the best small grills for your backyard. Not everyone is blessed with the luxury of a big yard or patio, and the absence of good outdoor space can be frustrating for a lot of people. Small spaces don’t … Read more
- Premiala Meat Injector [REVIEWED]Premiala’s stainless steel meat injector is a robust and durable piece of cooking and grilling equipment. Here’s my review to let you know everything you need to know. Disclaimer: This post was written in partnership with Premiala, who were kind enough to send me their meat injector for me to review. Beyond this, I have … Read more
- 5 Best Campfire Grill Grates of 2021Nothing quite beats campfire cooking, and a grill grate is one of the best ways to cook in the great outdoors. Here are five of the best campfire grill grates to take your camp cooking to a new level. At a Glance: Our Top Picks Texsport Heavy-Duty Over-Fire Camp Grill Check it out here This … Read more
Barbecue is the world’s purest form of outdoor cooking. You’ve come to the right place.
At TheOnlineGrill.com you’ll find:
- In-depth barbecue and grilling how-to guides and tips
- Grilling, BBQ and smoking recipes from around the world
- Detailed and balanced product reviews
This website has been made by grill lovers, for grill lovers. We hope you enjoy stopping by.
Because grilling about far more than just burgers. Find something that everyone will love at your next BBQ party.
Tips and tricks so you can show off around the grill. Learn everything from perfect searing to airflow mastery.
Need something with muscle that cooks over charcoal, gas, or pellets? Find your new love in our grill review hub.
Prefer your food cooked low and slow? Beef brisket, whole turkey, or baby back ribs. Find your next smoking project here.
Don’t know your snake from your minion method? Our smoking how to’s show you exactly how to set up your BBQ smoker for the best results.